03 May 2009

watch Pacquiao-Hatton fight here!

ROUND 1: Despite Ricky Hatton's aggressiveness (he was all over Pacman), it was Manny Pacquiao who drew the first blood! The Hitman also hit the ring floor several times after being caught by Pacman's punches. The round ended with Hatton being saved by the bell from Pacquiao's further onslaught.

ROUND 2: Ricky Hatton was able to hit Manny Pacquiao a few times. It appears he was redeeming himself. Unfortunately, Pacman had other plans and was connecting left and right punches as well. The final blow was dealt with 20 seconds left in the round. Pacman's south paw connected to Hatton's jaw and he was out cold instantly -- way before he hit the floor.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi I won grand prize in jade contest. You can view here http://www.pinayjade.com/uncategorized/and-the-filipina-birthday-contest-winners-are/#comment-1887

I also posted wining at my blog iLUVcontest. I won $10 from you :) pls email me at sherrygo at hotmail dot com so I can tell you my paypal address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...