19 January 2015

#PopeInPH: Farewell Pope Francis! Arrivederci!

The lucky boy He blessed on his last motorcade in his 5-day Philippine visit.
Pope Francis arrives in Villamor Air Base for his flight back to Rome.
I am typing this post as I'm watching the Philippine Airlines plane (carrying Pope Francis back to Rome) getting ready to fly. It has such been an honor to have this very loving man visit our country for 5 days. And more than that, I am so awed by the discipline that the Filipino people have shown while waiting / watching the Pope in the places he visited. Good leaders do awesome things, great leaders inspire others. Pope Francis definitely is in the latter category! Thank you for inspiring the Filipino people Lolo Kiko. The lessons you have imparted will always be in my heart.




Pope Francis going to the PAL airplane that will carry him back to Vatican.
Goodbye Pope Francis! My words aren't enough to express the gratitude and admiration I have for you. I have dreamt of you mid-October 2014 and through you, the Lord has calmed my worrying heart about our family problems. Through you, the Lord let me feel his wonderful love. In that dream I have never felt so much peace and love. Thank you Pope Francis for being God's instrument in this cruel world. Mercy and compassion. Nurture and protect the family. To think, to feel, to do. Words I will try to live by this year, and the rest of my life. Viva il Papa!

3 comments:

Tinder Pva Accounts said...

Emails Benefit? Well, it sounds weird but Benefit is a French brand of plastic known for its use in artificial Buy youtube accounts nails. The Benefit brand originated in France and is popular all over the world, as artificial nails have now become more affordable. So, if you have any doubts about artificial nails then it's probably best that you check out Benefit. Whether you want cheap Benefit nails to spruce up your personal style or you want to buy a full set of 8 beautiful artificial nails for yourself then you are sure to find a range of brilliant nail colors, designs, and styles online right here that will have your feet looking stunning.

Abdulla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hair Fall Treatment said...

This is very informative Post. I hope Author will be sharing more information about this topic. My blog is all about that Hair Transplant before and after & Hair_Fall_Treatment. To Book Your Service 📞+91-9873152223, +91-9250504810 and be our Happy Client. Click Here for Contact us at Whatsapp no: https://wa.me/919873152223. Address - Vardhman Diamond Plaza, First Floor D.B. Gupta Road Pahar Ganj New Delhi – 110055.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...