17 September 2007

marigolds galore!

Don't my marigolds look lovely? Sigh.. Simply breathtaking! :-) This is the third batch of flowers I harvested from my 8 marigold plants. Some have sunny yellow flowers (my fave!) while others have bright orange & gold flowers. So what did I do with my marigold harvest? I arranged them into a bouquet & then I placed the finished product in a pretty crystal glass vase. Its now displayed in our bar :-)

---------------------------------


Hi! Added more marigold pictures for you to enjoy! =) These are in our garden and I have to transplant them in bigger pots soon. Click to enlarge. They look gorgeous! Promise!

2 comments:

kookie said...

HELLO THX FRO DROPPING BY MY PLACE TC HUG.

OH YAH NICE MARIGOLD FLOWER

Anonymous said...

hello sai, dli pa daw available ang k850i diri sa pinas kasi bag-o lng daw nila gi-release ang k810i. probably next year pa daw available. toinks kaayo. hehe. i'll buy the k810i na lng sa then sell it pag naa na ang k850i kasi 5mp man gud to. tnx for the recommndation ha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...