03 December 2007

finished XMAS shopping! =)

THIS POST IS NOT FROM MY PHONE =)

Finished Christmas shopping for my family and Labsie's family last December 1. It was really fun while we hunted for imported bargains =) Labsie complained of sore feet and we didn't even walked around the mall stores a lot! Maybe guys are just made differently from women. WE are built to last, at least while shopping. Hehe!

Anyway, here's more Christmas shopping surveys I did. The others I answered are HERE and HERE. Go check them out! DNEERO surveys are so far my easiest moneymaker. I just answer the survey, post it in my blog and VOILA! I earn $$$ =) Go join guys! How? Just click anywhere in the lower part of the survey widget below and it will take you to the DNEERO's page. Happy earning!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...