05 January 2009

my 2009 wishlist ;-)

A bit too early you think?? Hehe! But, as they say, the early bird gets the worm! In my case, I’m the early bird who’s gonna tell you what wonderful worms to get for me for the Chinese New Year, my birthday on July and for Christmas. Now you have no excuse buying me crummy gifts coz I’ve published my wishlist THIS EARLY! Hehe! No worries guys, my list has everything from the cheap and mundane to the fabulous and uber-expensive ;-) And without further ado, here’s my 2009 wishlist --

pink corset

1. The Sims 3 – yes, there’s “version” 3 already! It’s gonna be released on mid-February and you’re gonna make me a verrry HAPPY girl if you gift it to me!

2. all-expense paid vacation to Coron, Palawan (yup, again! can’t get enough of this place!)

3. ANY cute and PINK stuff (like that sexy pink corset above, hahaha!)

4. lots and lots of organizing clear plastic boxes in large to XL sizes

5. 500gb external hard drive (or 1 terabyte if you can afford it)

6. Macbook with iLife (I super super super wish this!)

7. pink laptop bag in backpack form

8. lots and lots of money!!! ;-)

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!!! Let’s make 2009 the best year yet! ^_^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...