19 June 2009

Friday Fill-Ins time!

ffi
You can join in the fun HERE! =)

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting a silly accident? I'm not sure what to answer, LOL!

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a virgin prostitute. O-M-G.. my brain is definitely not working! o_O

3. For me, reading an awesome book is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy with their personal lives & businesses and can't be bothered with politics.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine his legal family and his mistress' brood. LOL!

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without cheese or meat in it.

7. And as for the weekend: tonight I'm looking forward to playing The Sims & multiplayer games (like the fast-loading online billiard game on www.8c1.net -- it's totally FREE and tons of fun esp. if you play with your friends!), tomorrow my plans include movie marathon with hubby and Sunday, I want to celebrate Father's Day with style! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...