17 November 2009

pregnancy aches and pains..

I'm nearly five and a half months pregnant, and boy, the weight I gained is taking a toll on my petite body! I gained a total of 6.5 kilos for the first half of my pregnancy and though my body mass index (BMI) is still normal for my height, this is the heaviest I've been my entire life! I've been chubby during my high school life and during summertimes but at most, I only weighed 47-48 kilos. The added weight plus my bulging abdomen have been killing my back, calves and feet! I badly need a full body massage and foot spa but I'm so lazy to get out of our house. As it is, I'm relying on hubby for mini-back massages and foot massages every day. He sooo good at it, especially with the foot!

Hubby's aunt (who lives in New York) even compared his "expertise" to podiatrists manhattan! =) I think Labsie's aunt compared him to Dr. Les Glubo, a leading podiatrist in New York who has been providing expert foot care for over 25 years. I've seen this foot doctor being interviewed in Inside Edition, Fox News and The Early Show, and I was impressed with his credentials and the wide array of foot services his office offered. Wish I was in New York and have my aching preggy feet pampered by him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...