22 November 2011

stretch marks galore! :p

It's not our second baby's fault actually. When I was pregnant with Iya, I got stretch marks in my belly around the 35th week. The picture at left was from my 31st week where I boasted I didn't have any stretch marks. As you can see my belly is smooth and oh-so clear :) A friend commented she thought she didn't have stretch marks in her first pregnancy too, that is until she gave birth and finally saw the marks on her flat baby-less belly. One month after her comment, I saw my first stretch marks, gahh!! Thank god the marks were small and stayed like that til I gave birth to Iya :) The marks eventually faded without any post-partum interventions (i.e. cream or lotions) on my part. Sad to say, the stretch marks came back with a vengeance now, in my second pregnancy.. *sigh*

What's more, unlike in my first pregnancy, I wasn't active in stretch marks prevention this time around. Before, I started my anti-stretch mark regimen after the first trimester. I rubbed on natural lotion on my belly every single night. My sister-in-law even suggested to use olive oil which she used and my mom swears my SIL has no stretch marks in her belly at all! I found that encouraging but I never got around to using olive oil as it is too icky for me :p Anyway, this time around, I haven't put any anti-stretch mark cream or lotion in my belly since the second pregnancy began. Hopefully, I can find the best stretch mark cream before I go into my third trimester (I'm on the 6th month now) and apply it on my belly like crazy til I give birth! Maybe I'll even give olive oil a try :p Hopefully it will discourage any new marks to appear (on belly, arms, breasts and thighs) and will help remove the old. Will probably write an update on this stretch marks affair after I give birth. Maybe even post before/after photos if my belly doesn't look too horrifying! Hehe!

5 comments:

Michal Shon said...

Are you scared about stretch marks,Use Celtrixa Stretch marks cream for better results...

Kaloy said...

Well, there's no doubt this stretch marks thing could make women crazy! I've seen it in the eyes of my wife after giving birth to our big baby boy, now she's all over the town looking for some kind of magic cream for her stretch marks, i hope this helps.
stretch mark cream

The Deputy said...

I'm sure it's too late, but I just did a lot of research on stretch mark prevention and posted it on my blog. Check it out if it's still relevant! http://thedeputyforalimitedtime.blogspot.com/2012/03/stretch-mark-phobia.html

Go here for More info said...

It is a good post by this site thanks to give the good information about this thanks.

Anonymous said...

The author of your blogs and articles and contents is appreciating.
How to remove stretch marks?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...