21 March 2008

DAKAK baby!

Need I say more? Hehe! Yesterday my lolas and I finally set foot on the world-famous Dakak Park and Beach Resort. My parents have been there several times and pointed out the changes in the said place.Ü As for me, it was love at first sight. Upon entering Dakak, you're greeted with lush greenery and the beautiful vista of a mountain meeting the sea. But unlike other seaside resorts (in Boracay, Samal), Dakak is situated in a cove. Thus, all is calm - there are no big waves that lap its white sand beach. Ahh, serenity while swimming..Ü I could go on and on about how wonderful Dakak is but space is running out! I just hope I have the opportunity to visit it again, and this time, stay for awhile.. BLISS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...