20 March 2008

good morning Dapitan!

Yesterday we boarded a barge in Dumaguete at 4pm and docked in Dapitan at 8pm. We proceeded to Sunset Boulevard (a street with the sea on one side and hotels + restos on the other) for a late dinner.Ü This morning I woke up seeing people crowding by the beach and I investigated what was the snafus all about. It turned out that the fishermen returned with the day's catch -- full of JELLYFISH! I never saw so many jellies in my entire life and in different colors at that! The fishermen weren't happy coz jellies can't be sold and rarely eaten. As for me, I had a great tym squishing the cute sea creatures while taking pics! :-) After my beach 'adventure', we went to Rizal's House in Dapitan. Another culture-laden trip!Ü

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...