14 November 2008

Elbanbuena-Solito Wedding: The Bride

Due to insistent public demand, here are some of the photos from my Bridal Pictorial Session. Next time na pud ang groom, hehe! Photos taken in Grand Regal Hotel's Bridal / Premier Suite and by Kent Photography. Just click the photos to enlarge ^_^ My gorgeous bouquet is by Spring Flowers (shop located in front Grand Menseng Hotel in Magallanes). More photos in my Friendster profile. My on-the-day Wedding Coordinator, Events by Ria, also have some photos and she even made a video chronicling our wedding! Here are the links:

My Friendster profile
Ria's photos of our wedding
Ria's short documentation of our wedding
Elbanbuena-Solito Wedding: The Bride gallery


Notice that Papa is the bridal car driver + Mama is my chaperone! Ganyan ako ka-guwardyado, LOL! We're around 10 minutes married here. Hehe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...