23 May 2009

time for some Saturday fun!

SATURDAY 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime! ^_^ You can join in the fun HERE!

1. Is summer your favorite season? Why?
- It isn't my fave season coz I hate the heat! -_-

2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing?
- No, I don't exercise more. Maybe even less coz I sweat so much even when not active, ughh!

3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun?
- I don't enjoy tanning, I'm very conscious of skin cancer.

4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for?
- Melon fruit shake! Mmmm.. =)

5. Do you camp in the summertime?
- No. I usually go to beaches or places with swimming pools.

6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid?
- Fave summer vacay when I was a kid was when we went to Baguio City, known as the summer capital of country for its cold temperatures even during the summer. Love it!

7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors?
- YES!! ^_^

8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year?
- We have family barbecue every Sunday when my parents are here =)

9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think?
- Never been nude in a beach, just in a sauna. Hehe! It felt liberating ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...