21 April 2011

Holy Week in Panabo

While others are spending the Holy Week in Boracay, Puerto Galera and other fun spots, we are spending the week with hubby's family in their quiet hometown of Panabo in Davao del Norte :-) I'm thankful that this Holy Week, Labsie managed to arrange his work sked such that he has 5 straight work-free days. This means more bonding time for Iya and his family :-) Anyway this will be my last online update for the week. As per my Holy Week tradition, there'll be no computer + no phone (where I can blog or check FB, hehe) from Maundy Thursday eve til Easter Sunday morn for me.Ü Have a blessed Holy Week everyone!

P.S. The pic of Iya above was taken just now (yes, I'm live mobile blogging again) in hubby's bachelor room, hehe! And the plush toy she's holding? That's Tito Ninong Gogo's pasalubong from Subic. THANK U Tito! Now Iya has a dolphin in her growing collection of animal stuffed toys :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...