09 July 2011

Birthday Challenge Day 8 & 9

DAY 8: SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MYSELF :)

Generally, I love me! Hehe! I'm not someone who pities herself or wishes I'm somebody else ~ more rich, more beautiful, more smart, more whatever. I am contented and happy the way I am ^__^ That's why, if you ask me what's one thing I love about myself, I can't give you a single answer.. Coz I love ALL OF ME! Imperfections and shortcomings included :)
Ilihan Mountain Cliff in Camiguin (C) 2006

DAY 9: SOMETHING I HATE ABOUT MYSELF :(

I love all of me but that doesn't mean there's nothing I hate about myself. Does that sound contradictory? I suppose it does but then we all have a love/hate relationship with ourselves at one time or another, hehe! And the one thing I hate about myself is that I'm a (relaxed type) procrastinator. I have lots of to-do things that are finished half-way. Now that I'll be turning 30, I'll really really try to abolish this horrendous habit of mine :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...