05 July 2011

is it July already??

DANG! That means its been a month since I mobile photo blogged! Blame my nearly 4-year old SE k800i, it's so unstable (and frequently lost coz Iya kept hiding it, LOL) that I can't post my photo blog posts without it suddenly turning off T__T Really have to buy a new phone, haayy!

Anyhoo, July is my birth month and this year I'm turning the big 3-0! WOW! For the longest time, my age has been 18 years old as I feel the 20s are nothing but an intermission between 18 and 30 ~ the ages that I consider important to my life :) If you frequent my wedding blog, I started the 30-day Birthday Challenge there to celebrate my 30th birthday. Below are the links of the previous Birthday Challenge posts. Thanks again to Wilkin for coming up with a 30-Day Challenge. Days 6-25 will be hosted here. Enjoy! ^__^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...