02 May 2012

EMA is 2 months!


-mobile blog post-

Actually I'm 2 days early in posting this but I'm quite excited that our lil baby Ema is turning 2 months so here we are :-) The past 2 months with her has been a breeze compared to our time with Iya at the same age. Ema isn't a crybaby, sleeps through the night (we co-sleep & breastfeed) and very sociable. Her first social smile (around 4 weeks old) was for her big sister Iya, and she started cooing at us when she was 6 weeks old. Ema is such a joy to be with, I tell you! But I guess all babies are :-) Happy second month baby Ema Isabel! Daddy, Mommy and ate Iya love you sooo much!Ü

If you want to see more pics of my family and my kids, go to my Google+ page at http://gplus.to/melissasolito :-) See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...