23 November 2008

Elbanbuena-Solito Wedding: the KADA!

my maidens of honor + male veil sponsor, reynaldwith my maidens of honor, Chin and Jinx ^_^

Or at least, the ones who were physically there. Hehe! To my maidens of honor – Jinx and Chin, thanks so much for all the help! Especially on the wedding day itself. Can’t wait for your upcoming weddings! Sa man Chin? Muahaha! :-p To my now-ninong Reynald (veil sponsor), thanks for being on time for our wedding! It’s a miracle!!! LOL ;-) Now, on to more fun photos! Just hover over them for the labels and click to enlarge. Enjoy!

the kada with my hubby, chin's norman and jinx's momWACKY SHOT!!!

Now for the KADA who weren’t there: to Sophia, thanks for all the wedding files, advice and flower freebies! Love them all! ^_^ To Charo, my gratitude for all the wedding planning guidance in early 2008. To Penavi, no worries for not attending my wedding – lovelife first, anniv gud ninyo! ^_^ To Pia, thanks for showing up for our wedding “celebratory” dinner in Greenbelt. Hehe! To Mhe, haayy.. Wala akong masabi! :-p

with chin and jinx after the receptionthe kada + sheryl sardido by our pretty wedding gazebo =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...