10 July 2009

Four Foods On Friday #82

Fun, Crafts and Recipes
Join in the fun HERE! =)

1. Lynne’s question: Do you cook items besides meat on the bbq grill, and, do you prefer gas or charcoal grills?
- Aside from meat, we also cook fresh whole fish wrapped in fragrant banana leaves on the grill. Sooo effin good! =) I prefer charcoal grills coz its gives a distinct yummy smell to grilled foods.

2. Name a food that begins with A.
- Arugula! LOL! "Top Chef" contestants always use this but I haven't tried cooking this yet.

3. Name a drink that begins with A.
- Appletini! I think I learned about this in "The Real Housewives of New York", hehe!

4. Share a recipe for something that calls for American Cheese.
- Hmm.. Lasagna! After layering all the ingredients (pasta, red sauce, white sauce), top it all off with grated cheese =)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Appletini!! YUM!!

corrin said...

I lover arugula. Very peppery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...