10 July 2009

one classic VW Beetle coming up!

When I was young, our family had a red classic Volkswagen Beetle. To my pleasant surprise, my hubby's family also had the same car! But, unlike them, we sold our cute lil car while they kept theirs -- rusty car parts and all. Recently I found out that my MIL (mother in law) had their Beetle repaired from top to bottom. And soon, we will see it in its fully restored glory. Can't wait! ^_^ And if you're in Canada looking for a reputable car shop to repair your car, check out auto body shop ontario. This is the largest network of collision repair experts in this part of the world and they will definitely get your vehicle back to pre-accident (or newly-bought) condition. Go check them out!

1 comment:

My Caddy said...

I've always wanted a beetle- came really close to owning one but the practical side of me won in the end so I have a reliable and efficient Japanese car instead of a beautiful but temperamental and expensive volkswagen ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...