07 July 2009

got our dream home!


Yeah, a treehouse! LOL! And in a virtual game no less! Hahaha! ^_^ Previously I wrote about being addicted to Restaurant City and now, I’m so into YoVille. It’s like The Sims but much simpler and can only be played online. Labsie (my hubby) and I have been saving to buy the Treehouse with enough leftover money to buy furnishings. And finally, after nearly 2 weeks of religiously “working” in Yoville’s Widget Factory, we finally got enough money to buy the Treehouse! =) I’m currently decorating it and so far I’m done with the living room and the 2 bedrooms. I still have to furnish the kitchen, workshop, reading room and bathroom. Which means we need more money! Hehe!


2 comments:

Rose said...

aw kala ko tunay na bahay na....
games na pala lolz....
nice house po...
ganda house in tree, tree house...
sayang di kita ang loob...
anong games po ito...
pede pong malaman matry nga laruin ito...

To 2024, and beyond! said...

it's YoVille. if you have Facebook, you can play it here: http://apps.facebook.com/yoville

here are pictures inside the treehouse:
http://www.yoville.com/profile/102947160

thanks for visiting Rose! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...