29 January 2010

pregnancy and sleepiness :p

For some reason, I’m always in the mood to nap during mid-mornings these days. It’s funny coz when I was young, I would thwart all the adults’ attempts to have me take my daily nap. I prefer to play all day long, rest not needed, lol! However, I noticed lately that I’m growing fond of sleeping during mornings which led me to sleeping late in the evening (or very early in the morning). I’m not sure why my sleeping habits changed — maybe its coz our lovely bed is very comfy and I just want to lie in it forever! Hehe! Or that the second trimester energy boost is gone and I'm now feeling the third trimester lethargy, ughh!

Today, I’m planning to work online whole morning and have my nap in the afternoon ;-) I’ll probably have a good 2-3 hours sleep before I need to cook dinner. I’ll wait for my hubby to arrive then we’ll eat then we’ll watch TV, talk a bit, and basically bond. Then it’s sleeping time again for me! Hehe! Sleeping in our comfy bed (even if its not one of our must-have dream leather beds) makes my day every night ^_^ However, with me being 8 months pregnant and all, having an electric adjustable bed will even be better. Yes, the ones used as hospital beds – it’s now going mainstream and is available to home owners! If only we could afford it.. :p The additional offender groans.

1 comment:

rapidhshare games said...

this is very good post and i really enjoy after visited

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...